September 22, 1968 (YES.........that makes it his "40th")James David Zinn was born at the Presideo Army Post Hospital in San Francisco, CA on a Sunday...........7:00 PM. He came into this world six weeks early. He could not wait to get started on the many things he wanted and needed to do!! :)
It was a joy beyond words to become a "mother". I just love watching James grow up and become the person he is today. What a great example he is to his younger siblings, teaching them the importance of setting goals and putting forth the effort to accomplish those goals.
What a wonderful blessing it is for my younger children to have such a great example in James. His accomplishments in work, school, and church all provide excellent examples for my other children. James, I am thankful for the many sacrifices you have made for this family. I am thankful for the love and care you have for each one of your siblings, as well as your parents.
I can vividly remember your first grade assignment. You were asked if you could change one thing about you, what would it be? You said that you would dye your red hair brown. Then you were asked what you wanted to be when you grew up... You put down you wanted to be the Prophet! From that day forward I knew you were born with a testimony of the gospel. 35 years later, I still can see that same light from your testimony that shines forth to EVERYBODY around you.

1 comments:
cute post!
Post a Comment