Miss Clara is always "dancing, singing" and I told Scott and Lisa it is like she is "staring" in her own musical production! Well, those were my thoughts as I visited San Francisco! I was in my own musical and I was the STAR!Scott and Elder Zinn were so very GOOD to me in allowing me to spend the day tracing back memories from 40 years ago! YES, that is right 40 years ago! HOW CAN THAT BE?...........was it not yesterday?????????????
We got up early and off to San Francisco...........first stop was to 1350 Washington Street where our first apartment was!
While we were snapping pictures someone went in the door and
wondered if we wanted in so of course we said YES! They are in the process of redoing the apartments and hallways but we had fun walking in and up to the floor where #14 apartment was in which was our HOME!! Lots of fun memories came rushing forth..........this is where we brought home our first born son, James!
After the apartment tour we went to Lombard Street!
Now it is lunch time! Scott had planned things out down the the final detail of where we would eat. YOU know San Francisco has wonderful restaurant.......and Scott comes here on business so he knows where to go...........but he found one he thought I would like to eat at. There was only ONE in all of San Francisco and he map quest it out and that is where we ate!
Just in case you cannot read the sign or the emblem on my glass it is PANARA!! After being "nourished" we were ready for the next adventure~




After the Cable Car ride to Fisherman's Wharf we boarded a Scenic Bus tour of the City. I was not for sure about doing it this way but Scott knew
what he was doing as it was awesome to see the city with a
tour guide!



There were so many more places that we went but it is getting late.............We get up at 3:30 AM tomorrow to leave to return to Indiana on the 6:00 AM flight. I wanted to post my San Francisco trip before I left California...................
The last place we visited was a "special place" for:
How many of you remember this of Grant??????????????????It was his user name for years with his e-mail!???????????
Have you guessed it yet????????????????????

"once a FAT DOG always a FAT DOG"!It was the most fun, filled day I have had in a LONG time!
Thank you Scott for making wonderful memories. I shall remember this day forever. It was the day I had top billing in MY OWN MUSICAL of SAN FRANCISCO!
Sunday was a great day! We went to Scott and Lisa's ward.........
I was able to hear Scott teach his Sunday School class and he is an outstanding teacher. I felt in awe as I listened to him teach.
Relief Society was nice and Lisa is a wonderful RS president!
We enjoyed the Sabbath together and ended it with a board game. NO I do not LIKE to play board games any more than I use to ............but I like to be with my family so it was fun.
We are heading back tomorrow to Indiana! It has been a week with such good experiences! I am so grateful I have been able to share in all of them!
THANK YOU Lisa and Scott for making this week possible!
THANK YOU Aidan and Clara for making me SMILE!!

1 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful trip. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Post a Comment