
Happy, Happy Birthday Dear Meghan!
It was 15 years ago that my title of “mother” increased to “GRANDMA BARB”!
and what a JOY it was!
I remember wondering what it would be like to be Grandma Barb, but rest assured as soon as I was able to see and meet her in June for her name and blessing I knew this was going to be a FUN experience.
Meghan was always so good and she would bounce around as a little girl with pretty red locks of hair. (I am still working on scanning my older pictures so none of Meghan is available for me since I am in California at the moment)
Meghan was and is a “joy beyond measure” to be around. I had the privilege of watching her when she was just a little girl while her parents went to France! It was so much fun. We went to the park and would swing, we blew bubbles, we ate triscuits and dip while laying in bed, watching TV.
I had another opportunity to go to their home when James and Tam went to California and again when they went to London. I count those times amongst my most fond memories.
Meghan is turning into a “beautiful young woman” both on the inside and outside. She is a leader and stands true to the teachings of her parents.
Meghan is “smart”, pretty, talented, kind and loves her family. (she is also a good basket ball player and the flute sounds like angels playing when she performs!) I love it when she gets excited when we have family get togethers.
I love Meghan so much. She is a joy and a light in my life.

I look forward to the next few years as she plots her course in life. I know it can take her just about anywhere doing just about anything she wants to do. She has the added knowledge of who she is to which many young adults do not these days.
I hope your birthday delightful Meghan and the coming years is filled with “good things” to which I get to be a part of a times!
Happy Birthday Meghan
I LOVE YOU

1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN!
Post a Comment