is where I find me with a mixture of feeling!
BUT: "all good things come to an end"
I had such a wonderful time in California. I was so excited to be able to be there for Clara's baptism. On Monday I was able to go to Clara's school for the celebration of the children who had April/May birthdays. Clara's teacher is FILLED with ENTHUSIASM and welcomed all the parents into the room for the party!
The birthday children had a birthday toast
EVERYONE "loves" Jack.....the children in class all came over to visit with him!
after the school party we were off................
to have Jack fitted for glasses.
That little boy is going to be even MORE adorable with the cute glasses
Lisa picked out for Jack!
Jack has some kind of therapy daily, then there is children home from school, after school treats, piano lesson, FHE....I am exhausted and this is Lisa's life every day. Hats go off to Lisa, what an outstanding, loving and fantastic mother she is. (and she makes it look so easy but if you walk in her footsteps for just one day you will find it is not easy!)
Wednesday came and I had to say "good bye to the Scott Zinn family. I shall miss all of them very much. The hard part is that California and Indiana sometimes seems like "worlds away".
They are a special family and I have LOVED spending this past week with them......

Jack brings "love" to everyone. He is such a special spirt that makes you SMILE whenever you are with him!. I am so grateful for the time I had with each of the family.
EIGHT plus IS ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE

3 comments:
Great pictures! I love the one of you and Jack. We need an Aidan pic!
I KNOW.......I only have Aidan with the other two that I used in my first blog posting in California! I did not take pictures very well I fear. We were "on the go" or they were "on the go" so much of the time!
Sorry Aidan.....sure LOVE YOU! Next time I will do better at the picture taking! :)
Fun trip!
Post a Comment