
a HINT!...................
Someone has a part time job at PIZZA HUT!
This should be a "fun experience" as this is among the favorite places he likes to eat!

If you guessed Cameron........
You are right!
Finally, after a very LONG hard and difficult challenge Cameron found someone who would hire him and allow him to have Sunday's off
Can you tell he was not about to give me a "normal" pose.......so now it will serve him right for not cooperating with me and I will post what I do have!
Fun Friday!...........
We did fun round things to eat!
Yes, sometimes I have to stretch my imagination to come up with a theme and food that is fun and yet somewhat simple to make for about 120 people every Friday

I did uncrustable (round) sandwiches in ham, cheese, turkey and of course the stand by peanut butter. I had a chocolate chip dip with round vanilla waffers, a cheese ball with round crackers.... oreo cookies and a chocolate chip cookie cake... which of course are round!
Everyone enjoyed eating round things!
It is amazing, humbling and just a little exciting to have TWO sons as Missionaries for a few weeks. We are definitely on countdown with Elder GRANT Zinn as I prepare to fly to California on the 8th. I will visit with Scott, Lisa and family then go to Fresno then Grant and I will return to Sacramento for a few more days with Scott and his family.
I just received an invitation to Grant's farewell testimony meeting that will be Wednesday 10 September. Elder Eric wrote that two years is such a short time....... it really does go by quickly. How exciting it is for our family!

"Eight is enough to fill my heart with love"

1 comments:
Finally a job!
Fun Friday looked cute. Maybe that is the way: figure out food items then the theme!
I liked your 'wallpaper'
Post a Comment