DAY two" of our weekend venture!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Saturday was an EXCITING DAY for our family!


We were definitely 'wall-to-wall" beds but what FUN it was to all be together!!
So what do you do when 1/2 the house is sleeping and 1/2 the house is awake........ you sit in the hallway and TALK! :)




















BREAKFAST is SERVED thanks to James!!










BUT the Best is yet to come!!

"I love to see the temple. I'm going there some day to feel the Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray
For th
e temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young: This is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday. I'll covenant w
ith my Father, I'll promise to obey, for the temple is a holy place. As a child of God, I've learned this truth."...............
and on Saturday Eri
c was able to go into the temple with some of his family!






"I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me.......I want to share my life with them through all eternity.


Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan. I always want to be
with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can............The Lord has shown me how I can! "




We were so happy to have so many of the family there to support Eric........ we did miss Scott, Lisa, Aidan, Clara and Marnie!







The events of the day would not have been possible without Meghan and Cameron's willingness to watch the children.
After the temple we returned home to get the children and go out to eat................







It was Eric's choice of where we went to eat! ...........do you have any idea where he chose to go???????????????

Come on........ GUESS!!!!!!!!!!

If you guessed PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are RIGHT!
















THANK YOU James and Tam for making it such a memorable weekend for all of us !

Cameron has one picture he would like me to post with this blog entry...........it had been a fun yet exhausting weekend........... Amanda has posted several pictures of Cameron sleeping on her blog. We got one of both of them and he thought it would be fun to let you know that he is not he only one who falls asleep on the couch! :) and has their picture snapped!





It has been a weekend to remember!
Thanks to everyone who made the long drive to be there for this grand event!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

The open mouth Zinn sleep face...why do our mouths have to always do that. Sick.