SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Did I tell you ....."Eight is enough to fill my heart with LOVE"
Well that is true....in my house. Eight children and there is always something to be excited about.
Friday evening I was working on publishing my blog..........
when the doorbell rang...........Of course I opened it and there
stood Amanda and Ben!
They surprised me and came for the weekend..........not telling me in advance so I would NOT clean and cook and prepare.......well they got no frills visit for sure but it has been such fun.
Yesterday they went to Michigan to the Utah VS. Michigan game. They came dressed to cheer Utah on to victory. It ended up being a close game but they did cheer them on and they did win!
It has been such a FUN filled weekend!
It was fun to be together........and the bonus........Amanda and Ben did all the cooking! It has been fun!
Eight IS enough TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!!

0 comments: