Happy Anniversary

Saturday, August 9, 2008
(August 13th) to Amanda and Ben! :)

I seem to always find parallels in life with "events" and "growing experiences"!

I was thinking back to three years ago when the family traveled to Utah to attend the we
dding of Amanda and Ben. Amanda was starting graduate school for her masters in speech pathology and Ben his undergraduate studies...........





At their wedding they handed out these little packets of "daisy" seeds! I planted them the following spring. (if you know ME........ I LOVE DAISY FLOWERS so I was EXCITED!)

I had no idea what I was doing and t
he day I happened to be planting them...........

was "cold and windy"...... these seeds are so tiny, minute in size and not easily handled.



Look what has come from those tiny seeds!!! Now........... I see the growth that has come to Amanda and Ben in those three years..........but I also see the growth that has come to "each" of us as we are planted, cultivated, nourished and allowed to "grow" in LIFE!

I
have watched all "eight" of my children do this in their lives and it has been such a wonderful rewarding experience for me! Eight is enough to fill MY HEART WITH LOVE! THANK you!





1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks Mom! That was nice. I think you may have been the only one to plant those seeds but oh well! By the way, that picture of Ben and I was just a goofy one to anyone who looks at this! :)