September wouldn't be complete...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
WITHOUT A BLOG HIJACK!
Oh mom, I think you do this on purpose sometimes... just to see how much your boys left at home really care about you. I'm just making sure I pass the test.
Yes, more photos from the 70's. Look at that hairstyle!

So, today is your birthday! Although you decided to work on your birthday when your two favorites took off from work. I'm not entirely sure how that worked out. Maybe you forgot your birthday was coming up? Who knows...

Anyways, it's your day today! It comes one time a year for you to feel special! I can honestly remember something significant from every single one of my birthday's, and that is all thanks to you! Now, I know your birthday's always been as significant as the ones you give your kids, but hopefully the cute decorations and blog post can make up for all those lame birthdays in the past!
So, what have I learned from my mom in my short 21 years on earth? A TON! First of all, birthday's ARE important! As I've grown old and wise in recent years, I started beginning to think that birthdays were lame since Chuck-E-Cheese told me I was getting to big to have my parties there. But you've continued to assure me that I am not too old to celebrate my birthday and to feel special on my day.

The list is honestly endless. Charity, patience, obedience, enduring, serving others... I could go on and on and fill up this post with all the many things that you have taught me over the years. I don't have any sappy tear-jerker journal entry to add to this post to make you cry, but I just want to let you know (and I guess everybody else huh...) how much I appreciate all you do for not only me, but the entire family. You truly are the glue that has held this family together, and I know that all EIGHT PLUS of your family would agree. Enjoy your day, mom! We love you!

-Cam

3 comments:

Barb Zinn said...

Well Cameron, I do not leave my self "open" for you to write a blog post about me but THANK YOU! I have eight "plus" children that make my life so HAPPY!
Someday I may surprise everyone and change my pass word ( IF I KNEW HOW TO DO THAT WITHOUT YOUR HELP! ) that gets into EVERYTHING of mine...... and then you cannot get into my blog! :) but I do love you and thank you!!! :)

Amanda said...

GOOD JOB Cam! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you.

The Lough Family said...

Happy Birthday! We wish we could be there to celebrate.