RYAN J.LOUGH

Friday, September 9, 2011
BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!
:)


Ryan is the "quiet" one in our family......
when we are all together you will find him in the background of the event, helping and doing very quietly...... It really came to my attention when I was looking through my pictures to find some of Ryan and he was off serving during the "events"!
Last weekend Ryan came to Ft. Wayne without Melissa (she had to work all weekend) and he brought the three beautiful children.  I was so impressed with his "father skills"!  He spent Sunday with us and we did a little "early" birthday celebration for him!


 We sang Happy Birthday and enjoyed some "brownie delight" minus the candles.  I did not realize until I was ready to put the candles in the cake that I had taken all my candles to our family gathering for Grant's birthday cake but they seemed to enjoy it minus the candles and we still sang.......
If I had to sum Ryan up in a few words it would be
SERVICE
GIVING
CHARITY
COMPASSIONATE
CARING
are those not the most important qualities we all need in our life.  I taught my Sunday School lesson last week and it was 1 corinthians.....11 through 14......
The scriptures tell us in Chapter 13.....Charity is the greatest spiritual gift of all.....these attributes are emulated from Ryan.  We are grateful for the giving and serving he does with everyone, but specifically within the walls of our family unit!

THANK YOU
RYAN
for being filled with Charity

With Ryan and Melissa joining in eternal marriage we have been blessed with these great blessings....

 Savannah
 Trevor
 Kayla

 This eternal family that links us all together
 Savannah's blessing
(a good bishop as he serves his ward family)
 always busy building
fixing and helping
 a good husband
 a good father
 a good family member
 giving Melissa support at our family breakfast
supporting our family through the many events...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ryan dear
if I had one wish it would be
that you have a fantastic year
with your wishes to come true!
adding all the "in laws" to our family dynamics is where the "plus" has come in on....

EIGHT "plus" is ENOUGH to fill MY HEART with LOVE!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! Hope you had a good day!