I LOVE....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SEPTEMBER!

(and might I say my family....this post was written and ready to go for James birthday. I came home from work Tuesday night and Cameron set MY computer in front of me with a birthday posting about ME! That, my family and friends, was done by one of my children and it made me smile because this post was ready to go for James! MY children DO KNOW ME WELL! ... and what I do :) better than I give them credit for!)


I have thought about "September" since the "end" of August!
I LOVE September....so WHY????? the month of September?
Well, as a little girl it meant the celebration of MY BIRTHDAY!! ..... and of course that is a big deal as a child. I grew up, and once I got through the "exciting" years, birthdays were still fun to celebrate because it meant being together, CELEBRATION and family time.
BUT: it is much more than "my birthday" .........
September brings forth fall and it is such a glorious time of year.....
colors come to life and the earth is aglow!
Cooler temperatures come, warmth is still there, sun shinning yet you can wear a sweater and enjoy everything around. It is a great time to cook all those "comfort" foods! I can remember so many "Lincoln Park" winnie roast in the fall and running in the leaves.

For me September goes even deeper.
The day after I celebrated my 22nd birthday I became a MOTHER for the first time.
I wanted to be a MOTHER all my growing up years and it became a reality which was all that I had imagined and then some!!
James David Zinn

It has always been fun to celebrate the TWO birthdays just a day apart with my son.....
Our children seem to be "children" for so long as we go through the day to day life with them but as time passes it seems like we blink our eyes and they are all grown up with children of their own....
James is MANY things to our family
He is looked up to by his younger brothers and sisters.......nieces & nephews
He has set a good example to all of his siblings.
He brings such JOY and HAPPINESS into my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES....... you help to make September such a SPECIAL MONTH!
IF I had one wish it would be....for you to have a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU from ME!



Whoever thought all those years ago......

James would grow up and be so many things to so many people!
I am so humbly grateful Heavenly Father allowed me to be James David Zinn's mother!
THANK YOU James for all that you do for EVERYONE!
WE LOVE YOU
:)

EIGHT (plus) is enough to FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!

p.s. YES.....September is also a special month because my 5th child was
born and filled our home with LOVE but I already posted
AMANDA KAY ZINN GOATES birthday.
It is also a special month because it is
my son-in-law, Ryan Birthday
IT IS A FILLED MONTH and
a month to celebrate
many
who
are
IMPORTANT
in
my
life!!







1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, James!!