MEMORIES..........and

Saturday, September 11, 2010
more memories!!

Last night my phone rang shortly before midnight.....It was Grant to inform me:
"your son is officially engaged"!
Needless to say our family is filled with excitement!!
Grant brought Katie home last weekend for s surprise visit to see Eric. We fell in love with her and I told him he had a "gem"!! It is official! Katie will join our family circle in the "near future"! Grant said he had to wait until after she met our family to see if she could handle all the Zinn's! and I guess she can!! (we were on our best behavior!)
He told me about his proposal and I think I am "safe" to share it since he does NOT blog.....
He went to the canyon for a dinner (he prepared) and recreated their first date..... took his roommates guitar, played and sang one of their favorites song then proposed to her and she said YES!! I was sleeping when he called me but could not fall back to sleep. I was too excited for him and for our entire family!!
As a mother we remember our children from the moment they join our family......
Grant was so many things to each of us......and brought much joy. I loved him before his arrival and each milestone in his life has brought me great happiness. This is pure joy to my heart, knowing he has found his eternal companion and their life together will soon begin! Katie will bring him much joy and happiness and what more could a mother want!!
Happiness abounds......."each member that is added to our family circle brings strength and happiness"!

CONGRATULATIONS TO KATIE PARKER & GRANT ZINN
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!

Eight PLUS is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!
how fun it is to have "eight" then they have spouses then they have children and there is a FULL circle of LOVE! It is AmaZINNg!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! So excited to have her in the family

Karen Lambarth said...

This second generation is growing and growing and . . . .
Congrats to Katie and Grant.