I was told to WAIT until vacation was over to blog everything but how can you put this week into ONE blog. We have already had a fantastic time and I want this recored! SOOOOOO........ if you follow my blog, I am sorry but I will probably have daily postings. Someday my blog will be put into a book and memories recorded.
Grant flew into Indianapolis on Tuesday night and we enjoyed a few days together. We drove to Richmond KY on Friday and met up with Amanda, Ben & Marnie!!

Uncle Grant gets to meet Owen!

Richmond KY
lets see if we can jump beds!
OK....so that is ME that Cameron landed on!
entrance to our week get away!
our view!!
LET THE FUN BEGIN!
It is going to be a week filled with GOOD MEMORIES!
Eight PLUS is enough to fill your heart with LOVE
and there is nothing more that a mother could want than to
gather with her children, grandchildren in one house

0 comments:
Post a Comment