We woke up to a fabulous breakfast. each family was assigned ONE day to cook breakfast and dinner. (I do all the lunches)
Sundays was the James Zinn family and we had James famous french toast!!

We just sat around and visited........and had a lovely time. We went to church and that was such a nice experience. Our family took up two rows of seats!! That was AWESOME!! Everyone was friendly, the spirit was strong and the sacrament talks were uplifting and spiritual. As we sat around the dinner table each one of us were able to say the best part of the day and many said Sacrament meeting. I shall remember those talks for a long time and they had an affect on many of us!
After church we had dinner which was also James family.......

After dinner we played board games.....
Each night someone has the activity and Sunday night was Marnie's! She did twister!!
The Grand champion of TWISTER was determined by the final elimination....Grant & Cameron!!
AND: the winner is...............GRANT ZINN!!
The sun setting in Georgia was a beautiful sight. We sat out on the deck, visited and watched the sun totally set. We gathered together as families then off to bed we went. I feel so many things that I cannot begin to express. When we arrived at the house everyone was so excited and happy to be together. Trevor thought we were going to LIVE TOGETHER ALWAYS in this house!! Melissa explained that we were "on vacation" and would RETURN TO EACH OF OUR HOMES at the end of the vacation! I "LOVE" Trevor idea but if we think about it we do have that opportunity through the gospel of Jesus Christ! I feel so thankful and grateful as I end the first full day of vacation. I see the sacrifices everyone made to be here......and the "memories" everyone is making that will stretch into "eternity". Brothers........sisters..........cousins. Taking time to get to know each other and build relationships.

2 comments:
Looks like great fun! All lunches???
It's a lot to plan for . . . food and activities.
Yes, keep posting each day!
Thanks for sharing the updates. It's the next beat thing to being with you all.
Post a Comment