TUESDAY was a fun

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DAY but not much captured on camera.

It was Marnie's day to cook and she did well, especially with ONE arm. Her broken arm is mending but she is still in a sling and not to use it!
We started out with breakfast.......(and I just realized that my camera battery was charging so no breakfast pictures. But Marnie had yogurt, granola, bagels, spreads, toast and fresh fruit! Most of us were up for her breakfast but there was "one" straggler that preferred to sleep. I will not mention names but I do have a file of "sleeping pictures" for this person!
Everyone who got sunburned wanted a "minimal sun" activity so we went to an outlet mall. We stayed together for one section of the mall then we split up and left at different times. It was fun just to hang out together though.
After the outlet mall we came back and some of us went swimming......
Marnie did a fantastic dinner and I must say for every meal it is JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT and there are minimal left overs.

Mexican and the Zinns seems to be a good combination
Grant, Cameron and Meghan had the activity for the evening and we watched a movie together as a family! (and I stayed awake through the movie!)

A rising generation of apple users!
:)

We were going to have an evening swim (for those sunburned people) BUT: a big rain cloud came in so we decided against that activity. The kids were totally happy with this activity.

I can tell you this has been an amaZINNg week for ME It is exciting to step back and see the Zinn children. They sat around the kitchen table after I went to bed Monday night and told stories of growing up. Those "little" sayings and thoughts that parents throw out when they are young and then they grow up you wonder "why" you did that? Grow up they did.......with "babes" of their own and I could not be prouder if I tried! I am so glad each child came into my life and the special place they hold in my heart.......for:

EIGHT PLUS IS ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!
:)



1 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I can a little of your family joy since we have recently experienced similar getting together, hanging out, malls..............
I agree, seeing the mature/with their own children is interesting!