for so many things!
It has been such a wonderful weekend.......of course I hate to see it end but what memories I have. So what was in the B I G box that I opened my "eyes" to on christmas morning!
Well, there was NOTHING but excitement!.......what was it???????????
I saw this painting in Deseret and I WANTED it and I KNEW where I wanted it to go.....in my bedroom, across from my bed so the first thing I see when I wake up is the temple picture! I do not even have the words to describe how excited and SURPRISED I was to receive this picture! It is hanging in my bedroom...........BEAUTIFUL!
I just had a delightful Christmas and my other gifts reflected ME and were gifts that I truly
L O V E
I certainly cannot wait to start CREATING!
Then: I received this:
This is a nightstand I received...........It was so much fun to have my children know me and what I LIKE!
I totally LOVE the entire weekend.........and the focus continues to be about "family"!
EIGHT is enough
to fill my heart
with LOVE!

3 comments:
Your picture is beautiful!
Your nightstands are excellent also!
What are Grant and Cameron 'diving' into???
looks like a fun weekend!
Karen..
it was two chocolate pies.....I asked if anyone wanted pie and they both took a whole pie.....NO they did not eat it.....just wanting to see me REACT
Post a Comment