FINALLY!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009











It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our home!!
I LOVE Christmas! and I LOVE all that goes with it but this year.....well, it has been a HARD one to accomplish all that I would like to do. I think it is a combination of "getting older" AND working 40 hours a week in Retail....and continuing FunFriday!..... but this past week I have brought Christmas into my house. When I unpack the boxes I feel like I am "seeing" old friends and lots of fond memories! It was "sad" that I had to leave some in the storage containers and not put them out. I decided to only put up ONE tree this year.....and that was a HARD decision. I feel like something is missing because the other tree was filled with children type ornaments BUT we did manage to get out the important things!









WHAT the REAL reason for the season is up and in place. Hopefully, next year when Elder Zinn is home for that Christmas we will have both trees up but there is enough things around me to give me assurance for the true meaning of Christmas! I LOVE this time of year even if I do work "retail"!.......
I hope everyone is ready to celebrate this beautiful time of year.....and yes, my home is complete with the playing of Christmas music as I post this blog!