I am grateful for Thanksgiving and the time that we have to spend together as a family! It was FUN. We were "wall to wall" people but it was such fun at the same time......
We played board games, cards, computers, went to a movie, out for lunch. I went to work on Black Friday and the rest of them went out shopping! It really didn't matter what we did but what matter was the time we spent together!

We spent some time working on Elder Zinn's Christmas book and this was Kayla & Trevor busy writing him a letter!!
I redid my bedroom and it was exciting to show it off. There was only "one" thing more I wanted to do and that was to change out the faucets. I am sure the one I had was the original one with this house. I knew what I wanted but was unsure if it would work. James and Tam told me to GET WHAT I WANTED and what would make me happy so I did and I LOVE IT! James was so kind to put them in!
but James took it ONE step further.....OK TWO steps further!!
I am SO HAPPY with my bathroom!
Saturday was the BYU/UTAH game. James used his technology and had the game coming from his house to his lap top to our TV. It was a fun day as the family dressed in their respective school colors and the fun began!
I wore a blue blouse with a red sweater! Staying neutral. I have children who have graduated from both Universities ............ Shhhhhhhhhhhhh (don't tell anyone) but I was excited to see BYU win. Grant was at the game and we text back and forth. I am sure it was an amazing experience to be there at the stadium. It does not matter in the long run who wins or who looses as long as you can have FUN!......and I think we had FUN!
The food worked out so well because Amanda decided to coordinate it and everyone was in charge of a meal. It was VERY NICE especially since I had to work! My children are far better in the kitchen than I am!!

This was Melissa's day! Every day was fantastic I was just busy working and playing with my grandchildren that I did not get as many pictures as I thought I did........
Each meal was wonderfully prepared....THANKS to EACH OF YOU! :)
Sunday was church and then dinner then everyone had to pack up and be on their way to their own homes. I cannot put into words.....any of the things that were in my heart. I LOVE my family, I LOVE being together and I know that they have their individual lives with IMPORTANT things to do.........it is how it is suppose to be but the house is always "way to quiet" when they go.........it takes me awhile to get use to the "quiet". I LOVE the bustle of everyone there!! :)
The last picture was taken shortly before the last two left.....
I LOVE this picture.......I LOVE seeing my adult children together. I LOVE watching them serve one another. Melissa is getting some instructions on the lap top that was given to to help her finish up her nursing degree!
EIGHT IS ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE
and
I think the Zinn family is
AmaZINNg!
:)

6 comments:
It was a fun weekend! Too bad they go by too quickly
Eating altogether was brilliant!
Amanda, I know having food coordinated was really appreciated by your mom!
Who came up with 'amaZINNg'?
Clever!
There is always fun at the Zinn house!
Meghan came up with amaZINNg and signes all her e-mails/ text messages like that to ME!
It was a nice blog entry that did end with her two favorite children:-)
Post a Comment