HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Saturday, July 28, 2012
Today is Sandra Kay Busch's 
Birthday
7-28

and I want to wish her a happy birthday
I think I have already shared this thought in another blog post but it was always
CONNIE
BARB
&
KAY
Connie, Barb & Kay
Connie, Barb & Kay
(mother)
Connie, Barb & Kay
(mother)

n
Connie, Barb & Kay
(mother)
Since Kay's Birthday is July 28th & Connie's Birthday is July 30th they were always celebrated together.  There was never ONE birthday without the other! :)
One of the Birthday's I have to which was celebrated....

Connie with Shelby
Kay with Patrick
(note James in the back ground)
celebrating their birthday together

OK......so they did birthday's together.....
back to 
KAYsome older pictures that say 1,000 words!



celebrating with the family
Connie was expecting Shelby and Kay was expecting Patrick and we were celebrating James 1st birthday!

So the pictures have given a little of the past to remember good times together....
If I was going to sum up Kay and describe her to others it would be (not in order of importance but just what comes to my mind)




LOVES THE LORD....lives her testimony, serves the Lord, shares with others
 and is truly a disciple of Jesus Christ.....

STRONG as she was left alone to raise a son and support him
she fought terminal cancer to which she will
not complain or talk about
BUT
from her treatment she has MANY reprocussions to with she
lives with every day but here is one quick story that sums up KAY:
The nurse at the doctors office said to her: "If this happened today
the treatment plan would be much different and you would not have all
these side effects"
Kay's response: but if I had not went through the treatments I did, I would 
not be here today"!
Kay never looks back or says
WHY ME
she is grateful for everything that has been given to her including
her time here upon this earth

HARD WORKING....she dedicated must of her life to working hard in her employment
and had a reputation you did not want to tangle with! :)

LOVES to READ & LOVES THE SUN.....there is no more to say on this
subject but if you know her you know
you will find her with a book laying in the sun

MOTHERHOOD....she LOVES her son and would walk to the ends of the earth for him
she is proud of him and will share those proud things if you ask her!

GREAT AUNT..to all her nieces & nephews and now great nieces & nephews

CREATIVE...even though she does not do much sewing now she could
create just about anything and everything and it was done to perfection

STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE everything will match, served with elegance
and done to perfection no matter who it is for
you always feel important when she is doing an event or feeding her family

Kay retired from her job (not by choice but because her company was bought out)
If that had not happened she would still be running the Telephone Company
but she keeps busy and continues to love life

My mother is 94 and lives independent of kay but
Kay spends much time getting mother to
where she needs to be and along
with my mother she is in
charge of my Aunt and her needs

That keeps her going 24/7



OK....this next picture is not very nice but considering Cameron posted it on Face Book after Eric & Irene's wedding and LOTS of people saw it, how can it be a big deal in my blog
We did Eric's and Irene's wedding dinner in Galesburg,
Kay had a house full
she did the coordinating of the building
she did the table clothes
she did the food for us and 
this is how she felt during the dinner/reception
to which Cameron captured on film!
:)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY
thank you for all you do and all you are for this family!


As I did some shopping for Kay's birthday and picking out her Birthday card,
I felt a "loss" all over again as I only did for Kay
Connie passed away in May

YES, it is still
CONNIE
BARB
&
KAY

but Connie is on the other side of the veil 
going about and doing other things
there was no birthday card for connie
no birthday gift for Connie
but my blog will continue to
wish both of my sisters
a WONDERFUL DAY

I give a tribute to Connie and to her life

CONNIE
1942-2012









WE LOVE you
WE MISS you
WE THANK YOU for giving usGREAT MEMORIES

NEVER FORGET how I feel 

EIGHT "plus" is ENOUGH to FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!
:)

0 comments: