BENJAMIN LEE GOATES.....

Tuesday, July 10, 2012
is having a BIRTHDAY TODAY! 
 and I want to share my  "good wishes" for a fantastic day!!

As our family grows and increases it is easy to see how my children's spouses bring such an added dimension to our family unit.  As the years pass, I wonder if they know how important they are are in the Zinn family link? Well, I do.......
As Ben celebrates his birthday I think back to that spring day Amanda brought him to our home for us to meet him.  "I" thought he was a winner from the first moment!! Amanda and Ben made a great couple and I knew Ben would bring much to our family......
As the Story Book romance began I was excited for the family link to include such a handsome, determined and fun loving person.  
Our family is "larger" than some family and our family is "diverse" in personalities.  I watch Ben join in and fit in with everyone and does not miss a beat with each of them........
As a mother this is a delight to see transpire.
I share the following pictures.......you can see Ben's:


GOOD LOOKS
(look at the strong features present in Ben's profile picture! :)
SUPPORT
CHARM
FAMILY SUPPORT
FUN!!
OVERCOMING FEAR OF ALL THE ZINN'S
(almost) 
READY TO HAVE ADVENTURE WITH US!
WILLING TO HAVE A LISTENING EAR
DID I SAY DETERMINATION??????
WORKING HARD FOR HIS FAMILY,
SUPPORTING HIS FAMILY
AND KNOWING THE IMPORTANT'S OF AN
EDUCATION 
ROMANTIC
A GOOD HOST
THIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICTURES AS IT
DEPICTS HOW WILLING BEN IS TO "LISTEN" TO EVERYONE
A GOOD DAD

BEN HAS HIS PRIORITIES IN ORDER
HE LOVES THE LORD
HE LOVES HIS FAMILY
HE DESIRES TO SUPPORT AND CARE FOR THEM

(Sorry Ava that I do not have a picture of you but I am having computer issues with my pictures)

BEN IS IMPORTANT TO US AND ADDS STRENGTH TO OUR FAMILY LINK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN
PLEASE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE
LOVED
BY ALL THE ZINN'

AND REMEMBER:

EIGHT "plus"  is ENOUGH to fill my  HEART with LOVE!





0 comments: