brings the celebration of
Marnie DeeAnn Zinn
Birthday
12-20-11
Close my eyes and it was YESTERDAY that Marnie joined our family......
![]() |
| Marnie ..... just a few weeks old! Don't you just LOVE our car seats of days gone by! Safety was NOT even an issue! |
Close my eyes again and she is a beautiful woman.....
Marnie came just 16 months after Melissa ....and I am afraid to say that Melissa thought
Marnie was her own "baby alive doll"!
Melissa managed to dump the bassinet over on top of Marnie when she was five days old....she tried over and over to carry her so I had to resort to putting Marnie in the play pen for her own safety!
Melissa wanted to "mother" from day one of Marnie's life !
The day Marnie was given a name and a blessing
Marnie's baptism day
SISTERS
Together they could get into a lot of mischief....
Our family was filled with LOVE!
This pretty much summed up what Marnie thought of Santa!
Look at those big brown eyes!
Marnie has always been a role model to her brother and sisters....
She has watched out for the younger ones and showed genuine love and concern for them!
SISTERS.....
Melissa, Marnie added Amanda to their "sisterhood"!
She has "loved" her extended family
and they "love" her!
Grandma Thurman and Marnie have had some fun times together!
Marnie spent many summers visiting with Grandma & Kay
She has been such a good aunt to each of her nieces and nephews
Marnie & Owen....
The next picture is a FAVORITE of mine....
the dress Marnie is wearing is one made by
Aunt Kay and it has YARDS, AND YARDS of material in it.
Marnie would dance around in the living room and make the
skirt stand out......
Over thanksgiving we cleaned out the attic and safely packed away was
this special dress!
I just have so many favorites and it is hard to pick and choose.
I think you can see what kind of person Marnie is from the pictures I have posted. Marnie will ask me "WHY" I included some of these pictures......and the answer is....... I LOVE THEM and they make me SMILE and even make me HAPPY!
Marnie has strength, fortitude, determination, compassion, LOVE, understanding.....
she is loyal, kind, giving, thoughtful
Some of these adjectives I chose to describe her. Then I asked her brothers for some words they thought of when they thought of Marnie and some are theirs....
.....everyone has a "word"to describe Marnie and they are all filled with her giving nature.
Marnie, I hope your day is filled with total happiness.....
I hope you feel the love of your family always but especially on YOUR DAY!
Happy Birthday Marnie
I LOVE YOU
and remember
EIGHT "plus" is ENOUGH to FILL my HEART with LOVE!





















2 comments:
Happy Birthday Marnie
Happy Birthday Marnie! I LOVE the paneled wall and orange carpet in the baptism picture. :)
Post a Comment