JACK is...............

Friday, December 9, 2011
THREE years old
12-9-11
Happy, happy Birthday 
Jackson!

All you have to do is spend five minutes with this little boy and you feel "honored to be in his presence!
I was able to spend some time with the Scott Zinn family in May.....loving being with "each" one but Jack can cast a spell upon you that leaves you "thinking" about him all the time.  

does that smile just make you want to LAUGH yourself?

I will start at the presence and work back.....
We had a family reunion this past August and we were all under one roof (thanks to James & family).  I loved every minute of it.........Jack is "shy" to begin with but will warm right up to you ....... you are his friend for life if you can come up with these........??????????
COOKIES...... Jack loves COOKIES!
He does not even have to "eat" them
but so happy to have a bag that is his and he can hold!
Jack can find joy in just about anything!
 do you want to "laugh" yet....
just seeing how HAPPY Jack is?
This is Jack's family
he is surrounded by LOVE!
Jack loves it when you sing to him but if it is not the song
he would like to hear he shakes his head NO...if it is the right song
 he claps when it is over and waits
for MORE!
This is his Grandma Holist singing to him....




Books are the same as songs...... Jack LOVES books and for you to
read to him but he will let you know what books he wants read.

So how did Jack get to this point in life?
with "lots and lots" of LOVE from his family!

Jack has been blessed with an amazing family!
Jack has a Dad, Mom &
two amazing siblings
Aidan & Clara
who love him and teach him!

In three short years......Jack went from fighting for his life.......



 To responding to the "love" each member of his family, extended family,
church family and the community
EVERYONE who has crossed paths with Jack
LOVES JACK!
:)

The following pictures of Jack the past three years....as he responds to those people
who were ready to love and to teach him!

 "I am a child of God....and he has sent me here.......

Has given me an earthly home, with Parents kind and dear......




Lead me, guide me.......

 Walk beside me.....help me find the way


 Teach me all that I must do......

 To live with him some day".....





Happy Birthday Jack!
Enjoy your day and know how much I wish I could be there to help you celebrate!

EIGHT "plus" is Enough to fill my HEART with LOVE!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!