3rd
is a special day.....
it's the day we celebrate
Braden James Zinn (12 years)
&
Trevor James Lough's (7 years)
birthdays!
:)
How I love these two boys.....
both have their own personalities and both are their "own" special place in my heart!
I found it challenging to decide "what" pictures to choose so bear with me as there are quite a few but they certainly depict their personalities!
Braden James......I "love you"!
Happy Birthday
YOU are AmaZINNg!
Trevor James Lough.....what can I say...... YOU brings so much "livelihood" to all of our lives. Where would we be without "trevor stories" but I must say now that you have matured and grown up a lot we do not have near the funny trevor stories as days gone by......
Pictures are worth a 1,000 words and these pictures tell their own stories! (and bring fun memories to my heart!)
Trevor is smart
adventuresome
LOVES LIFE
and
lives it to the fullest
| One thing for sure......TREVOR TELLS IT HOW IT IS ACCORDING TO TREVOR! (and he expects you to listen to him) |
| From day ONE.....Trevor has taken his roll of BIG BROTHER very seriously! |
![]() |
| Trevor is loved by everyone!!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday Trevor I am so blessed to have these special children in my life! EIGHT "plus" is ENOUGH to FILL my HEART with LOVE! |














1 comments:
Happy birthday boys!
Post a Comment