THANKSGIVING........

Monday, November 28, 2011
BLESSINGS!
I have tried hard to always remember the many blessings in my life......for there are many.
We all have obstacles and trials in life but the blessings far outweigh them.......
I feel blessed beyond measure in my life!

My mother has blessed our lives and has given much to
exemplify the qualities she has lived
for 93 years.

I have been blessed with "EIGHT" beautiful children
each one "unique" and grounded in life.
I am often amazed that they are my children
How could I have been so blessed is beyond my comprehension!
I am so grateful for the beautiful world we live in and the bounties of this earth.
we are so blessed to have a loving Heavenly Father who has given us so much!

 Being together is not always easy but many of the Zinn's gathered this past Thanksgiving to share some time together!  It was FUN BEYOND measure......each time we can gather together it is savored and memories are etched in my heart.  I LOVE my family beyond measure!
This past Thanksgiving
Grant & Katie came from Provo Utah to spend time with us.
It was so good to have them here.  I know the sacrifice it was
for them to come and I am so THANKFUL for the time with them.
we turned the living room into the dining room so we could all gather together
on this special day.....
With a wonderful dinner comes the inevitable "dishes" but
thanks to Amanda there was clean up assignments and
this was the crew for Thanksgiving dinner!

Savannah is such a "doll" with her own personality

Cousins spending time together with Aunt Marnie

Uncles to play with
owen taking a break from his walk with Grandma Barb...
we were out collecting things
After our walk.....Owen returned home to show his collection to his mother.


James asked for a "project" while here.....there is always something NEEDED to be done.  My attic steps were broken....(just "old" and "tired" wood steps).....and they could NOT be fixed (spring on side)
Well, there seems to be NO easy project here so the old one was ripped out and a new one put in.... nice alumium one installed.  Well, I was at Education week when we moved into this house and was not a part of the moving experience (how blessed is that!) The former resident left me some things of hers and I guess they got shoved to the one side......one thing led to another and everything came down from the attic.  It was a mess!  James & Grant were the main organizers........and this is the end result after two days of work!
It is totally organized with all my decorations neatly organized by seasons

 It was not all work......there were walks taken, a little shopping done, movies watched....food eaten, Lunch at 5 guys........  A trip to Debrands Chocolate and time to just share with each other.  My heart is full and you know why????????????





 BECAUSE..........

EIGHT "plus" is enough to FILL my HEART with LOVE!