WAS HEART WARMING for me!
as we gathered around the table and gave thanks for our family!
Kayla's baptism. I bought this #8 cookie cutter for Scott's baptism and have used it for each one of my children, my grandchildren and some of my friends children.
Kayla asked me to speak on the Holy Ghost. I did this memory box with the three white dresses. I told a story about the three white dresses of some one (who happened to be her mother). I then had her first two white dresses and told her I wanted to put the third one in the last box when she wore her third one. It is such a beautiful message.
Melissa & Ryan had a "blessing" given to them with a new baby girl coming to their family circle. .....but they were "not prepared" so the family did a little family baby shower to help them greet Savannah with a few necessities.
Our family is equally divided with BYU & UTAH! I am glad for the diversity and glad for the sportsmanship!
EIGHT "plus" is ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!

1 comments:
Thanks for hosting!
Post a Comment