Jack dear
Happy days will come to YOU all year....."
(if I had ONE wish it would be that California was not so far away from Indiana!)

December 9, 2008 Jackson Zinn came into this world and joined our family circle!
It was the eve of Cameron's open house for his high school graduation that Scott called to tell us that a new son would join their family which means he would be Grandchild # 7 to delight our family circle!
I remember my feelings as he continued to tell us that Jack would come into this world with special challenges. From that moment in June I had such a love for this spirt that was coming to earth. I cannot explain it in words.....but the love in my heart was so full and I knew we were blessed beyond measure to have him a part of our family. I also knew that Jack would be blessed to have Scott and Lisa as parents and Aidain and Clara as brother-sister!
The night he was born was not only a L O N G one for Scott & LISA but for me. I was awake with my phone next to my bed and Scott was very good to keep me informed on the progress of his birth. It continued into the next day. I was at work and my phone was not getting text messages as I was too far into the store so I left my phone with my friend in the office and each time I received a text she would call and read it to me. The day was filled with many emotions. I know from my end that there were LOTS and LOTS of prayers in behalf of this family!
This is Jack shortly after birth with lots of wires to monitor him!
12-9-2008
This is among my favorite pictures....His mothers hands upon his tiny body
to give him reassurance.....all is well
How could it not be OK with a family like this?
This is a favorite of mine. I have it framed in my family room....
LOVE of FAMILY
and look what that LOVE has brought Jack!
growing......

growing & thriving

LOVE.....

birthday #1

Jack is thriving in this home of LOVE
Happy Birthday Jack
Grandma Barb
LOVES ......LOVES......loves YOU!
Eight plus is enough to fill my heart with
LOVE!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Jack!
He is seriously too cute!
Post a Comment