A Happy happy birthday to
YOU FROM ME!

Meghan is my "first born" granddaughter and will celebrate her 14th birthday Thursday. She is turning into such an "amaZINNg" and beautiful young woman both on the "inside & outside". How can you not just LOVE that beautiful red hair??? (not to mention that SMILE!)

When you are with her you cannot help but feel HAPPY!
Of course, a lot of who she is has to do with the parents who have taught her well.

I had the opportunity to watch Meghan when her parents went to Paris a number of years ago. I was grateful her parents trusted me with her for that time and it stands out as a highlight in my life! We had fun just going to the park, blowing bubbles and eating triscuits in bed and watching children movies. One day I asked Meghan what she wanted for breakfast and she said triscuts & dip but she even went further as to say she wanted to "eat them in bed and watch movies"! How could I resist that so triscuits and dip in bed it was!!! Shhhhh......we will not tell her parents!
I was able to go to their house two different times and watch both Meghan and Braden while their parents traveled to California and to London. They "think" they are the ones who had a fun filled vacation but what fun it was for me to be in their world for a short time. I was able to attend a choir concert for Meghan while there.
There is not anything Meghan cannot do. She plays the piano beautifully, the flute but is quite excellent at creating scrap book pages or playing basketball.

She takes her studies seriously. As I am around her I see her "order for things" is so much like her Father's. Not only is she strong in all these area's but her testimony of the Gospel shines forth.
Meghan;
Know how much I love you, how proud I am of you for who you are and whom you are becoming!
You shine forth as a "daughter of God" and with the talents, abilities and determination you have you will "blaze a trial". I am excited to be a part of your life and to watch it unfold. May your birthday be a special day!
Love,
Grandma Barb
Some pictures from the past! :)






It is hard to stop posting the pictures as I find just one more every time I go back to look!
Meghan there are so many happy memories of our times together. I appreciate those special events and each memory of our time together is etched in my heart!
Happy Birthday Sweet Meghan!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Another great birthday post!
Post a Comment