BEAUTIFUL CHILD?

whom is celebrating a BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Happy, Happy Birthday Marnie
12-20
it does not matter how old one of my children are, for when it is "THEIR DAY" I reflect back on the day they entered this world and changed our lives forever! I have "8" children running around in this big world and I cannot imagine life without one of them. Each is unique and has their own special link in a chain that makes our family who they are!
There was only 16 months between Melissa and Marnie which brought it own set of experiences for me but it also brought a close friendship through their growing up years.
![]() |
| "sisters" |
How blessed I am to have Marnie in my life. As a child she was always GIVING. I had to watch her carefully because she would give ANYTHING she had to anyone who crossed her path. A family friend was at our house with her parents. Marnie gave Rochelle her jewelry box because Rochelle liked it. She fed the neighbors, she cared deeply for people as a child, teenager and those qualities continue with her as an adult.
COMPASSION always radiated through her from the time she was very small!
I may not have this story totally correct but close enough. She was working in Ohio and had been working nights. An opening came up for "days" and she had the seniority to get it and was so excited. One of her co-workers husband suddenly left her and their children. She also worked nights and needed to work days so she could be home with her little children. Marnie passed the opportunity for the day shift onto her.
She supported her friends and was faithful to them through her teen age years. She served as a "support person" to a friend in trouble. She always opened up her heart and would give it to anyone in need.
We certainly need more people like Marnie with those qualities in this world. I am so grateful we have her in our "family"!
She is a special AUNT MARNIE and each of the children LOVE to be with her.
Owen does not look at Marnie as his Aunt but as HIS FRIEND and when she comes to visit at Amanda's house she is there to PLAY WITH OWEN! When we were together for Eric's wedding Owen could not find his MOTHER so the next person he looked for was MARNIE. I love watching how much he loves her and how much she loves and KNOWS him!
It has been established Marnie is:
COMPASSIONATE
but she is also
FUN
TALENTED
CREATIVE
(she can turn nothing into something beautiful)
SERVICE ORIENTED
SMART
GOOD COUPON SHOPPER :)
A GOOD FRIEND
& did I say
CARING
Yes, most all of her qualities are related to how she treats others and how she makes them feel loved. That sums up Marnie......her qualities are so far reaching. As I work through this Christmas season and I see the rudeness of so many people, everyone could use Marnie as an example of what we strive to be in life and what the world needs more of.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of MARNIE DEEANN ZINN
![]() |
| deep thoughts |
| supports family |
I love you Marnie DeeAnn Zinn
I think of December 20th and when you entered this world and blessed our lives
forever
I hope you have a very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and remember:
EIGHT plus is ENOUGH to FILL my HEART with LOVE!
B










0 comments:
Post a Comment