TWO for ONE....

Monday, December 3, 2012

TWO BIRTHDAY'S celebrated on
ONE DAY!

December 3, 2012

This day is a celebration of TWO very important Birthday's.....  It is a special birthday for both of my grandsons.  Braden will turn 13 today and Trevor will be 8 years old and can be baptized later this month.  What FUN FILLED TIMES! 

When the family gets together Trevor will always be Braden's shadow.  It is fun to see
how Trevor tries so hard to be on Braden's level with
games and computers.
Braden is pretty patient and helps him with "electronic" things

Lets start with Braden... 

BRADEN JAMES ZINN
Happy, Happy 13th birthday Braden
we have watched him go from a "little" boy
to a very handsome, tall young man





So how would I describe Braden:
some words that come to my mind are

TALENTED/ plays the piano
TALL/ plays basketball
KIND/always is ready to help me with anything I ask
PATIENT/will teach his little cousins and play with them
SOFT SPOKEN
A GOOD STUDENT
LOVES HIS PARENTS & SISTER
OBEDIENT
GOOD STUDENT
LOVES ANYTHING ELECTRONIC
& IS GOOD WITH THEM
EMBODIES THE QUALITIES OF HIS PARENTS
(ALWAYS WANTING TO BE LIKE HIS DAD)
BRADEN LOVES THE LORD AND HONORS THE
PRIESTHOOD HE HOLDS..

BRADEN JAMES ZINN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOUR DAY IS
AmaZINNg

TREVOR JAMES LOUGH
is 8 years old today

Trevor loves ACTION and being ON THE GO
all the time so when he ends the day
he hits the bed and is "out"
Our family has been filled with "Trevor Stories"
I have used "Trevor Stories" when I taught Sunday School
People at work would enjoy my "Trevor Stories"
You cannot be around this little boy for very long
and not feel his "zest" for life!!
I
Words that come to my mind when I think of Trevor!

ADVENTURESOME
THINGS HAVE TO BE FAIR
HE WANTS TO KNOW WHY
FUN
DEEP THINKER
A GOOD BIG BROTHER
GOOD AT SCHOOL
SPORTS/GOOD SWIMMER
LOVES ELECTRONICS
MAKES ME LAUGH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TREVOR JAMES LOUGH
I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOUR DAY IS
AmaZINNg


This picture was taken at the Zinn family Thanksgiving foot ball game
no one wanted to mess with this team
note that Braden and Trevor is on the same team!

I love both of these boys with all my heart!
They fill me with much HAPPINESS
I am so blessed to have them in my life
The one final thing I admire them so much for is
the LOVE of OUR SAVIOR

"Eight 'plus' is enough to fill my HEART with LOVE!

0 comments: