COMES the CELEBRATION of TAMARA NELSON ZINN BIRTHDAY!
11-2

Happy Birthday Tam!
I think I have written this before but my younger children do not remember James
without Tam and I think that is a great gift for our family
James and Tam married 20 years ago and when you think about it
Cameron was not even 2 years old when Tam joined our family circle.
It was a new experience for me as I wondered what it would be like to be
a "mother-in-law" but I can tell you I never felt the "in-law" with
Tam. She has always been a special part of our family
One of things I love about her is the fact she rolls with the punches when it comes
to being with the Zinn's!
She has always been PATIENT
She has always been KIND
and
She has always been GENEROUS to each of the Zinn's
and when the "in-laws" came she was there
to welcome them into the special club of the Zinn spouses! :)




I enjoy the times we get to be together.....
Tam is FUN
Tam is SMART
Tam is always ready to PLAY
Tam is supportive of all the events in this Family and with eight
children and spouses and their children
there is always a
wedding to celebrate
a birth and blessing
a baptism
a graduation
etc
etc
Tam has spent much time celebrating with them!

Happy Birthday Tam!
I think I have written this before but my younger children do not remember James
without Tam and I think that is a great gift for our family
James and Tam married 20 years ago and when you think about it
Cameron was not even 2 years old when Tam joined our family circle.
It was a new experience for me as I wondered what it would be like to be
a "mother-in-law" but I can tell you I never felt the "in-law" with
Tam. She has always been a special part of our family
One of things I love about her is the fact she rolls with the punches when it comes
to being with the Zinn's!
She has always been PATIENT
She has always been KIND
and
She has always been GENEROUS to each of the Zinn's
and when the "in-laws" came she was there
to welcome them into the special club of the Zinn spouses! :)

I enjoy the times we get to be together.....
Tam is FUN
Tam is SMART
Tam is always ready to PLAY
Tam is supportive of all the events in this Family and with eight
children and spouses and their children
there is always a
wedding to celebrate
a birth and blessing
a baptism
a graduation
etc
etc
Tam has spent much time celebrating with them!
Tam enjoying her husbands hobby of D.J and supporting
all the work he went through for Eric's wedding reception
There is always a niece or nephew that loves to be cuddled in Tam's arms
This picture was from our Family Reunion in Georgia
If you know Tam you know she is not a "sun or water" lover
She came to the pool and said to us
"only for the Zinn's would I do this"!
We are so glad Tam that you are willing to play with us even
when it is not something you like to do!
I will not "enlarge" this picture as we are not looking that "fantastic"
but it was a fun experience (good memories) as we vacationed
in Georgia together. We would sneak off each morning for that
breakfast soda!
but then
when I am with Tam I never have to worry about "sneaking" off
we just GO for that bubbly soda together! :)
but then
when I am with Tam I never have to worry about "sneaking" off
we just GO for that bubbly soda together! :)
when I went to select pictures for this birthday blog post
I realized something
most of the pictures are the same type
does that mean we can add that
Tam is consistent?
Tam is a good mother who loves those two beautiful children!
They do fun things together....
look how those two children are growing into beautiful young adults!
Tam supports James in all the many things he does
I think one of the things I admire the most is Tam's love of the gospel
of Jesus Christ
She has served in many capicities in the time I have know her
from nursery leader, primary teacher
pianist and the list goes on.
She serves now in the Stake Relief Society Presidency
but no matter what she does
she does it well
Her testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ shines forth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL TAM
MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH
WONDERFUL THINGS AND
THE COMING YEAR
WILL BE ALL THAT
YOU COULD HOPE FOR!
NEVER FORGET











0 comments:
Post a Comment