is having a BIRTHDAY today????
I will give you some "hints"!
This person LOVES fall.....
LOVES all the colors it brings
I will give you some "hints"!
This person LOVES fall.....
LOVES all the colors it brings

and this season was not experienced until two years ago??
THIS person thinks.....
this person is the "most handsome" of the
five zinn boys!"
and this person told the entire church
this fact....
The
birthday person
is the
NEWEST
ZINN
Irene Carriel
Zinn
is who is celebrating their birthday today
10-28
Irene was busy living life in Equator, pursuing her education
then enjoying a profession in journalism
Elder Zinn was busy serving the Lord on his mission
in Florida
Eric returned from his mission
Irene decided to come to the United States
"for a visit"
to her family.
she was attending the YSA Branch at church
Eric was attending the YSA Branch at church
and it was not LONG before I kept hearing about
IRENE CARRIEL
Eric sang to her,
gave her flowers
and more flowers...
He swept her off her feet
and told her if she married him
she would have "the time of her life"!
Irene said YES
and on July 7th they
entered the House of the Lord
in Nauvoo, IL
in Nauvoo, IL
and was married
for TIME and ALL ETERNITY


Irene will say how "blessed" she is to have married into the
ZINN family.....
BUT....we are the blessed ones to have her in OUR family
I love Irene for MANY
reasons.....
but I think if I had to express only a few of those
many reasons it would be:
I love how
HUMBLE
APPRECIATIVE
GRATEFUL
HELPFUL
Irene is
She makes me
:)
whenever I am with her
she makes me
GRATEFUL for what I have
She is always asking
IF she can HELP ME
like I am doing her a favor to let
her help
the #1 thing would be
how much she loves the Lord
and desires to be obedient and serve Him
It is exciting to watch Eric and Irene as they
blossom and bloom into a married couple
I truly am BLESSED because
Irene became a ZINN!
Happy, Happy Birthday Irene
I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday
& remember
EIGHT "plus" is ENOUGH to FILL my HEART with LOVE





0 comments:
Post a Comment