This is going to be an EVENTFUL SUMMER!
:)
Lets try to take ONE thing at a time and HOPE I can do justice to all the events in this "one summer"!
Saturday, June 16 we had a bridal shower for Irene. I would come home in the evenings and work on things for the shower. It was "fun" to see my house transform into a party ! Irene would come over and I loved seeing her reaction and excitement on the things I had done. She would jump in and help me with the preparation. I think we did well, and I totally enjoyed the time we spent creating! Lots of people came and lots of nice things were given to Eric and Irene!
PICTURES really do tell it all!
 |
| Irene at the food table minus all the food |
 |
If you know Irene you know she loves chocolate.
This was set up to dip chocolate from the fountain! |
 |
| napkins & silverware |
 |
| Just waiting for the party to begin and the trays to be filled with food |
 |
| a F U L L house but F U N F I L L E D house! |
"FRIENDS"
 |
| HAVING F U N! |
 |
| Favors |
 |
| The "queen's" throne |
 |
| playing one of the games and dressing the bride and bridesmaids |
 |
| enjoying the food and each other |
SUCH NICE GIFTS!
 |
One of my gifts to Eric & Irene!
We are so excited that Irene is going to join our family circle
I am so impressed with her "humbleness" in everything that is done for her
It makes this a "joy" to do as she appreciates EVERYTHING and EXPECTS Nothing!
That is a quality that we can all improve on.
We look forward to the next couple of events that will transpire to make this temple marriage
one that will bless our entire family!
Eight 'plus' is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!
|
1 comments:
looks awesome! Glad it turned out so great.
Post a Comment