is having a very IMPORTANT BIRTHDAY!
Happy 12th birthday
Aidan Thomas Zinn
6-11
this birthday means that Aidan will receive the the Aaronic Priesthood and will be a Deacon. I wish I could watch Aidan pass the sacrament at church in a few weeks.... I am not around Aidan a lot but I can tell you that Aidan will take this responsibility seriously. He has been taught well by his parents and understands what it means to be a Deacon
6-11
this birthday means that Aidan will receive the the Aaronic Priesthood and will be a Deacon. I wish I could watch Aidan pass the sacrament at church in a few weeks.... I am not around Aidan a lot but I can tell you that Aidan will take this responsibility seriously. He has been taught well by his parents and understands what it means to be a Deacon
![]() |
| Aidan STANDING TALL with all he does in life! |
As I looked for pictures to put in this blog I found so many that told a story of Aidan. His father, Scott has always had a passion and a love of life. Scott was filled with enthusiasm and excitement and turned our house into a place of adventure when he was around. I see that passion Scott has always had passed onto his Son, Aidan Thomas Zinn.
![]() |
| I greatly admire the roll that Aidan takes on in being the "big brother"! He is so kind and gentle and loving to his younger brother and sister |
Aidan loves life but he also has a quest for knowledge and learning....
Aidan is a good student.......
a good son
a good friend
a honorable scout being prepared in all things
good in music
Good in sports of all kind.....
I think the pictures tell you the many talents of Aidan but the following ones show the excitement he has with life itself!
THANK YOU Aidan for bringing such fun into our world!
Happy Birthday
Know how much I love you and remember always"
EIGHT "plus" is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment