Have you figured it out yet???????
GUESS!
You're right! It is
Kayla Nicole Lough
Happy Birthday!
Kayla is 9 years old today!
How well I remember the phone call from your mother EARLY, early one morning telling me she was about to give birth! Of course Amanda and I hopped in the car and was there just a few hours after you were born.
YOU were tiny and pink and I fell in love with you on the spot.
I have many "fond memories" of you through the 9 years of your life......from seeing you for the first time to watching you crawl, take your first steps, then learning to talk and run and always make me happy! When I want to feel "loved" I know that Kayla can do that for me. She not only loves her family but she loves "everyone" and she loves "life"! Kayla is so much fun to be around and you cannot help but catch her "enthusiasm"!
Kayla loves her mom and has supported Melissa as she finished her nursing degree. Kayla has grown up in a home that teaches the importance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, service, caring, sharing and gaining a good education! Kayla does so well with the piano and I love to hear her play it. She fills her home with music in so many ways! :)
Sometimes these two have their "differences" but for the most part they are good friends!
If you know Kayla you know how much she loves Animals......all kinds. When she was little and we would take a walk she would always want to go off to play with the animals!
FAMILY is important to Kayla.......she loves each of her family members and is always sad when she has to say "good bye"! We tell her the right things but we are sad also!
The many faces of Kayla!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kayla!
Grandma Barb LOVES you and is so proud of you
EIGHT PLUS IS ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment