Entered this world to begin her earthy life
Thursday
February 24, 2011
weighing in at 8 lbs 6 ozs
22 inches long


Not only does she have a mom
& dad who love her very much but:

Kayla with her baby sister!

Can you see the proud big brother on his face!??
Savannah arrived home today to be welcomed to her new "world" as the third child of Ryan and Melissa Lough!

She is a doll and I can hardly wait to hold her and have her be a part of my life!
This is a favorite picture of mine......
were two things I noticed IMMEDIATELY!
1st: Melissa is studying hard as she has a BIG test this Monday
When Melissa called to tell me she was pregnant it was such a surprise for her but amongst the first thing she said was " this pregnancy is not going to S T O P me from graduating from nursing school in May. It has been LONG and HARD and it is NOT over yet but she has had determination and fortitude. I think back to her kindergarden teacher telling me that Melissa had much "determination" and if as her mother I could channel it in the right direction she could do anything she wanted or set her mind to BUT IF I COULD NOT CHANNEL it in the right direction she would be in BIG TROUBLE. I don't know that it had much to do with me but Melissa is DETERMINED and she did channel it in the right direction! How proud I am of her. Any one of the things she has on her plate is quite enough but to have ALL on her plate is remarkable to handle.
2nd: just look at Trevor's face. It melts my heart. He will be such a great big
brother and you can tell he will protect her always! (just like big brothers should!)
I get to go down there in two weeks to help out during Melissa's busy school schedule. It is so hard not to just get in my car right now and go see them. BUT I will be patient and wait so I can help and have fun!
THANK YOU Melissa and Ryan for binging this baby into the world and blessing my life... for you know well that:
EIGHT (plus) is ENOUGH to FILL MY HEART with LOVE!


1 comments:
Congratulations! I noticed that Melissa was studying in that pic!
So I guess is a double congrats: lovely new baby girl and finishing up the long haul!
Post a Comment