
April 25th (tomorrow) will be Elder Zinn's birthday! I have thought a lot about him this past week and what it was like when he entered our family circle!
I struggled to bring him into this world, then he came with my one and only experience with a colic baby. There were moments I wondered if I would live through it but life shows us that all things are put into perspective and they do pass!
So how did "super man" come as Elder Zinn's symbol. Well, Eric loved superman as a small boy! I made him a Super man cape, he had super man underwear and "moon boots" that he would put on and go off living the life of SUPERMAN! He grew up and it just clicked with me that he had become a grown up SUPERMAN in my eyes and that is how it will remain!
Elder Zinn will complete his mission the end of August then another world will open and he will write "the next chapter of his life!" I look forward to seeing that unfold. He is such an amazing man and one I am so proud to call my son! I love Elder Zinn with all my heart and although he is busy serving and doing the Lord's work in Florida I hope and pray his heart is filled with my WISHES for a WONDERFUL DAY, a WONDERFUL COMPLETION of his MISSION and a year that will bring new opportunities his way.
Happy Birthday
Elder Zinn!'
:)
we LOVE you and look forward to August.....
EIGHT plus is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!

1 comments:
I can't believe he will be done in August! Hope he has a great day.
Post a Comment