could SPRING......

Wednesday, March 3, 2010
really be coming soon??????????

This past week has been fantastic with the SUN shinning.....
It is still cool out but the sun makes it feel wonderful and the HOPE of spring!!
I am so ready to "usher" it in.......

I LOVE MY FAMILY and my GREATEST joy is to be with them........
I feel so richly blessed to have them in my life.
Melissa, Marnie and I will be doing a baby shower for Amanda March 13th. Of course it is "SO MUCH FUN" to have this "event" to celebrate but it also means TIME TOGETHER with some of my children (and of course "grandchildren") I can think of nothing else I would rather do for a weekend!!
James called me last night as he tries to finalize our plans for the very FIRST ZINN FAMILY REUNION.....we are going to "ALL BE TOGETHER" for a week! I could not go to sleep last night and once I did I kept waking up THINKING about being together! It is a mothers dream.... I felt like a little kid the night before Christmas!!
I wish I could post some pictures BUT I am sorry to say when i went to Columbus a couple of weeks ago I left my camera there so I am without pictures in this blog.
I miss my camera.
We had a really great FUN FRIDAY last week.......fun "black and white" things to eat!
I should have MANY pictures to post when I return from the baby shower so stay tune......
SPRING IS IN THE AIR and I am so HAPPY!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

fun events coming up!

Karen Lambarth said...

Black and white FF sounds intriguing!
NO photos:(
Family reunion sounds great.