It is time to...........

Thursday, October 22, 2009

LEAVE Galesburg and move onto my next journey on my vacation!

Of course the week RACED by and enjoyed immensely but way to short!
My mother had a bone scan and a MRI! It showed some suspicious spots on her hip area and is referring her to an orthopedic surgeon. I will update you as I find out anything which will not be before next week!



I have to return to the "real world" of work!
I have worked harder than I even do at work but it has been a rewarding and satisfying work and the happiness of my mother with all the things we have accomplished is great reward!
We washed all the blinds in the house......we washed windows, rearranged pictures on the wall, rehung and changed pictures around, washed curtains, taken a few loads to the good will.....and the house looks great!! We would visit but we had "busy hands" each day and evening.... I think everyone is exhausted because I am the only one awake today and by now each day we were up and working!
It doesn't seem like much but we WORKED VERY HARD!.......
We washed all her curtains, all the blinds!


We took down pictures and reframed many.....scrubbed walls and just tried to make it look nice for Mother! She was excited and loved everything we did!!











It was a beautiful drive to Melissa's.....The trees are so vibrant! What a greeting party I had when I pulled in and Kayla and Trevor came to greet me!




Saturday we traveled to Evansville and had a FUN DAY!
It was "build a bear" time!








Then we went onto get winter coats, halloween costumes, onto Sams Club.....then HOME! I got to stay with the kids and sent Melissa and Ryan off to dinner ALONE! I have had such a fun day with them. Stay tune for Kayla's 7th birthday!

1 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Great photo journal.
I don't see any pictures of YOU!
Have someone snap a few shots . . .