Summer started with a visit to see my mom and sister!......that was fun to be there and we had James family, Amanda & Ben, and Marnie join us.......I LOVE THOSE MOMENTS!
We went to Amanda and Ben and Marnie's (they all live in Columbus OH) for the 4th of July. James & family joined us along with Melissa, Kayla and Trevor. Another fun family time.
My lap top had been running very slowly and had a multitude of "problems" so James & Tam surprised me with a new laptop
It is amazing, awesome and way more computer than I am capable of handling but with a lot of patience from James I am finally BEGINNING to get the hang of it. I don't think there is much of anything it cannot do! I LOVE the iphoto but once again I am still learning..... so it was easier NOT TO BLOG!
Grant came back for his 22nd birthday.......any excuse we can have for "family time" is always a GREAT TIME! James and family came, Marnie, Amanda & Ben, Melissa and family! We were a FULL HOUSE but it was so much FUN to be together!
Grant took a break from his job at BYU and before fall term started. It went way to fast. It was delightful to have him here!
August brought a trip to Chicago to see James & family.......
we "hung out" and enjoyed being together!......
My friend Karen came for a "visit" the first week of September........we have been friends for over ten years. Their family moved many years ago but we still manage to get together and it is like she never left......we can have a good time together no matter what we are doing. We have had some fun experiences/projects together. There has never been a visit that there has not been some kind of project we accomplished together! This visit was no different!
We made books for her grandchildren with my cricket..... CREATING is always more fun when you do it with a friend!
We took a walking trail and enjoyed that time!
Then she had to return home........
We had so much FUN at James and Tam's that we went back last weekend to celebrate James and mine birthday!

Mix in my wall paper experience in the one bathroom with three layers then the "idea" to do my bedroom. I am in the midst of painting it right now and I will post some pictures when I finally have it completed.........
Mix in Fun Fridays and I am working some "varying" shifts at Target, recently called to be the Gospel Doctrine Teacher leaves me "LITTLE" spare time. When I do stop I fall asleep!
So friends and family that has been my "summer" of 09.
It was hard to see "fall" ushered in on Tuesday but the reality is.....it is here! Summer should be just beginning but it "gone" with so many memories to keep it alive. Fall is my very favorite season as the world comes aglow with colors. I look forward to what fall will bring and I hope it is more family times because:
Eight (plus) is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!

1 comments:
yeah! She's back in the blog world! Did you get a charger?
Post a Comment