HAPPY, HAPPY

Sunday, October 25, 2009

BIRTHDAY, Kayla dear......if I had one wish it would be.....A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU from GRANDMA BARB!

Kayla turned 7 on Saturday 10-24-09
As I was driving home today I was thinking of how beautiful the world is with the season of FALL! How I love this season and the memories that come forth with this emense beauty! I thought of the drive to Cincinnati seven years ago to see this TINY, tiny baby and here she is 7!!
It was so much fun to be there..........Kayla is FILLED WITH LOVE and ......you feel it when you are with her!!
We had such a FUN weekend......
They say often that a picture is worth a 1,000 words......and that is how I feel about last weekend!




I have returned home and back to work! I am so glad for the fun filled memories and pictures!
Eight plus is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!
Happy 7 to you Kayla.......may the year be filled with joy and happiness!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

cute pictures!

The Lough Family said...

Thanks for posting about her. I hope to find time this weekend. She is sweet, even though she wants to be 17 instead of 7