ALWAYS FUN!

Monday, July 28, 2008

AROUND HERE!! :)


I have to say there is never any "quiet time" around this place to which I am grateful for!!
It seems that this summer is quickly passing by and I am trying to savor the "moments"!
Eric continues to prepare for his mission. Friday was his last day of work at Circuit City. He was not "sad" to see the day come. He is trying to pass on all his knowledge of practical things to Cameron. this week he taught him how to change the oil in the car!

Of course there was Fun Friday...........once again "no pictures".......... just too busy grilling 150 hot dogs on my grill Thursday night to take the picture. Maybe it was that I was too tired to go upstairs and grab the camera to get it recorded. We had hot dogs, fresh fruit cut up in a water mellow bowl and chips. They enjoyed it!



After Fun Friday I met some friends and we celebrated a birthday together. It is always fun to be with FRIENDS!........... Thank YOU Nancy for having a birthday to celebrate.




Ryan came to Ft. Wayne to help his brother do some major landscaping so "guess who" got to PLAY Saturday!!!??
ME!! Kayla, Trevor and I went to the ZOO Saturday....... we hung out, played and had a fun filled day! Thank You both for a great day...........Thank you Trevor for making me LAUGH and thank you Kayla for LOVING me so much to fill MY CUP!!


The boys were driving home from church, stopped at a stop sign when someone came upon them who forgot to stop. It doesn't look that bad but it was a "new" experience to a "new" driver who was not happy with what happened to the car!!
The police came........the man admitted it was his fault so we shall see what happens!

Well, it is time for me to go and to get started on a new week..... one that holds promise to be filled with "excitement"....... stay tuned to EIGHT IS ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE! ....... and maybe bring a little FUN into it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the face paint!

Berry Family said...

All you girls look so cute in the picture for Nancy's birthday! How fun!