
Well, it has been a "busy" week for our family as we talked about Eric's mission call......... we have read up on Ft. Lauderdale Mission and some the "needs" he will have!!
Of course, FUN FRIDAY is still going on..........each and every Friday but it seems like there were so many other things happening far more important than writing about that!
We have had some "FUN" ones........this week was brownies and ice cream. I did 150 brownies from "my kitchen"!
O
K.........so what is with the pictures of my "boys" in my bathroom?????????????????........ when Cameron learned to "tie a tie".........he opened his trusty Scout hand book and that is how he learned. Well, a while back Tam made mention to Cameron that he needed to 'tie his tie' a different way from the boy scout knot........so he got on line and figured out other ways. He learned the Windsor knot that took a number of times to "do it" but after he accomplished it he was happy! He bought a new tie yesterday and they gave him a card with different kinds of knots for a tie........(I never knew there were more than ONE way!)
windsor knot
half-windsor knot
four hand knot (boy scout!)
Well, Eric decided maybe he needed to learn another kind than the "boy scout" knot. All I can say is it was a fun filled time as I laughed at these boys......... so at church today I was busy figuring out who tied what kind of knots. Our missionaries had the windsor knot.........
What kind of tie did the boys do today for church????????
Of cou
rse Cameron did the "windsor" tie!!!!!!!!!!!What did Eric do????????
We do not know because he left for church after us.......... stay tune, I will let you know...........but give us your VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
Windsor
Half-windsor
four hand knot ??????
Such important things...........but you know with all these "missionary boys" I have........ it is IMPORTANT!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment