
It is hard to believe Monday is here again and I don't remember having the weekend to "rest up"! Oh...........right...........no RESTING with Trevor around!!

Sunday was church then I took the children to their grandparents in woodburn............Trevor was ready to go see PaPa! They had his four wheeler ready to go and needless to say Trevor was ready to GO! .......... After three hours of church! He tried to tell me that his mother said he only had to go for the song and prayer but when I asked if we should call her to make sure.......he did not want to call her and resigned himself that PaPa's house would have to wait until after church!

James called me Sunday to tell me about Meghan's bicycle accident when they were preparing to take a family bicycle ride and never made it out of their culdasac! We were so SAD to see the pictures he sent of her shortly after the accident.........
Meghan we are so SORRY and we are all praying for a swift recover!!

The children spent the afternoon at their other grandparents..... after a bath we told them "quiet time" and put a movie in. Five minutes into the quiet time this is what happened!!


Remember the YELLOW Barbie VW that Trevor LOVED........ well, this is the NEW and REVISED VW that Eric thought fit Trevor a little better!!

Monday we went back to the Zoo....... this time they wanted to get wet and we brought a change of clothes............ when Kayla is around she always finds a FRIEND to play with!! Trevor can go with or without friends but he did buddy up with someone!
This is the favorite spot for both Kayla....... and Trevor!!Another fun day has come to a close.......... the children are in bed and now I find myself too exhausted to do any of the things I had planned to do!! They are fun but they are EXHAUSTING! Hopefully we all have some fun memories to reflect upon!!
Alright, this is Cameron here. I've thought about giving myself some power of this blog to give MY perspective of this whole ordeal. Let me tell you... you've got my respect Melissa. Anyways, I was giving Trevor a tubby last night and tried to turn him into "Mad Mike" from The Office. Most of you older people probably have no idea what The Office is, or what I'm even talking about, but I'm sure Ben and Eric know what I'm talking about. I tried to get him to look tough, but he just smiled for the camera!

2 comments:
You guys are having so much fun! Yes, Mad Mike...he sort of pulls it off. LOVE that show. Eric did a great job on the VW. Looks good.
Aww poor Meghan! Ouch!! Good job on the VW Eric!
Post a Comment