is CELEBRATING
his
BIRTHDAY
May 9th
and so the story begins......... We were about to have our second child. I had questions as a mother. could I possibly love another child as much as I loved my first born? what would this child be? boy or girl? (before the days of ultra sounds) How would I do as a mother of two? Looking back now they were such silly questions on my mind. My second child was born Sunday May 9th (Mother's day!) ...... a boy, Scott Michael Zinn. 9 pounds. I remember sitting in the hospital room with my son (before the days of the baby staying with you and off to the nursery they stayed except at certain times..... my have we come a LONG way!) Tears filled my eyes as I held him close and I knew he had already captured my heart! How I loved Scott. I since learned how BIG a mother's heart is. She loves each of her children individually for who they are and for who they will become!
![]() |
| This was taken a few days after his birth I was outside watching James & Patrick playing |
![]() |
| Scott's first birthday! |
![]() |
| PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, Scott Michael |
And so he grew....... and how he LOVED
his Tonka Trucks
As a child
Scott was
ADVENTURESOME
he could play anywhere and with anything and it opened
up to whatever he wanted it to be!
(a pencil became a rocket ship)
We lived in a new area where lots of houses were being built
and Scott's greatest joy was to take his Tonka Trucks
to the dirt hill and play with his friends.
they had roads, cities and I am sure much more!
CREATING, BUILDING, IMAGINING
Scott has always loved
new, exciting and fun things to do!
One year while he was in high school
he went out and signed up to take
scuba diving lessons
Scott could always make our household LAUGH!
When he left for BYU it was
a hard adjustment for us to make
Our home was quiet and this kind of quite was not as much FUN!
Scott loves the Lord
served a two year mission
to Helsinki Finland
He returned home and graduated from BYU
Wel loved it when he
moved to Chicago and
he married Lisa Holist
Life was good and it was fun to
be at their home and they came for visits.....
BUT......
opportunities knocked and soon
their family moved to Florida.
It was so nice to be able to go and visit them in
Florida and see their corner of the world.
They enjoyed the area and was always doing something
fun as a family........
Then opportunities once again came and they
moved to Folsom California.....
We really did miss them.....
but was glad for their
opportunities to continue
to grow as a family!
riding in the wind
enjoying the world in which we live;
space to imagine, dream and envision

Little Jack...... comes by finding his shadow
quite naturally :)
I LOVE the dad he is to his children
He interacts with each of them
filling a special bond individually taylored
to who they are!
Jack & Scott

Aidan & Scott
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Scott Micael Zinn
how proud we are of
who you have become!
"EIGHT plus is enough to fill my HEART with LOVE!
enjoying the world in which we live;
space to imagine, dream and envision

Little Jack...... comes by finding his shadow
quite naturally :)
I LOVE the dad he is to his children
He interacts with each of them
filling a special bond individually taylored
to who they are!
Jack & Scott

Clara & Scott
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Scott Micael Zinn
how proud we are of
who you have become!
"EIGHT plus is enough to fill my HEART with LOVE!














0 comments:
Post a Comment