celebrate a birthday just one day apart and I am here to wish them both a.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Last year when I was feeling "overwhelmed" with all that I had to do it was suggested I only do "one birthday blog" a month for anyone who has a birthday in our family that month. Amanda put it well in her last blog that it is "IMPORTANT" to celebrate the person's birthday "ON THIER DAY"! Even if you do something on another day honor the person on the day that is given to them to celebrate their life! I have felt that way always!
This is only a blog but how important to me to blog on their day! But I do have to make an exception here for Lisa Holist Zinn & Clair Elizabeth Zinn for their day's are only one day apart. My blog today is for both. FIRST:
Lisa Julie Holist Zinn
4-17
I have told this story often but I remember well when Scott called and said that he was going to bring a "friend" home for Christmas. Well, now I know about those "friends" my children bring home to meet the family! It has special meaning but "long ago" I was not for sure!
Scott and Lisa walked through the front door. When I opened the front door, greeted them and I fell in love with Lisa by the time we got to the kitchen.
I could write a book here instead of a blog about Lisa......but I will try to sum up my thoughts on Lisa:
She was taught well growing up and she is
kind, caring and sensitive to everyone and their needs
she is compassionate
strong
grounded in the things she believes
thoughtful
loving
smart
strong
cute
passionate about life
strong
funny
serious
strong
beautiful
Yes, there is "one word" I used over and over and that is "STRONG"! It sums up Lisa....
whatever the task, whatever she is called upon to do she gives her entire self to the task (with passion)! Lisa has a zest for life and it is not long before she has everyone enthused about whatever it is.
Here are some of my pictures that sum up Lisa in my eyes!
| Beautiful, beautiful Lisa |
| she had the entire room listening to her story with "excitement" |
![]() |
| "smart" |
![]() |
| loving |
| a mother who would move mountains for her family |
![]() |
| supportive: holding precious Jack while another plays basketball |
![]() |
| gives her children the same "love of life" |
![]() |
| caring, protecting |
| teacher to her children |
| as all of her children are blessed to call her mother for she will go to the ends of the earth for each of them! |
With the birth of this beautiful daughter came a new deminsion to this family! If you spend a little time with this young woman you will see the "love and passion of life that Clara Elizabeth has!
| Mother & Daughter |
![]() |
| She has a zest for life and puts everything she has into what she is doing you do not want to tangle with Clara Zinn on the soccer field! |
![]() |
| she may be cute but she can hold her own in what is important! |
| yes, Clara is beautiful with her eyes shinning and the long red hair butI can tell you "one thing" about this young girl. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished by her with the determination she has and a great foundation
Clara loves what each day brings, she has lots of friends, she is a leader, she LOVES to read and you will find a book in her hand a lot! She can do many "girly" things and many "boyish" things! If you are around her you may be blessed to receive a sticky note that has been left for you. She can draw, make lists of things to do, she is so kind to her younger brother and is a good friend with Aidan!
She is just one awesome and amazing young woman!
Happy 9th Birthday Clara Elizabeth I may not see you as often as I would like but never doubt how much I LOVE YOU & how PROUD I am of YOU! go forth clara and continue to love life with the passion you have! |
| There is nothing that cannot be accomplished with this family this blog is a solute to the ZINN WOMEN in this family! |
Eight "plus" is enough to fill my heart with
LOVE!










0 comments:
Post a Comment