AND STILL GOING STRONG!
Today is my mother
Margaret Josephine Kruse Thurman's
94th Birthday!
and she is still going STRONG!
What a legacy she gives to her family
Her life has not been an easy one but she has never shirked from work. In fact she worked until she was 80 and then decided to "retire"!
(after she experienced a minor stroke)
She has been many things to many people!!
One of the thing I have strived to do is be a Grandma to my grandchildren
like she was to her grandchildren!
Some pictures I have of her with her grandchildren over the years!
Her Grandchildren have grown up but they still have the special memories of a beautiful Grandma that never missed an opportunity to be with them or celebrate their successes!
With her grandchildren all grown up, came the "Great Grand children". She lives on a limited income but she never forgets the great grand children's birthdays and a little bit of money tucked inside the card!
| Grandma Thurman with Grand daughter Amanda and Great Grand son Owen |
| All of Grandma Thurman's GREAT-grand children from the Zinn family! |
| Mother with her THREE daughters... |
![]() |
| Great Grand children which include Meridith and Katie from my sister Connie |
| Yes, being with this family can "wear anyone out" and a little nap is in order!! |
HAPPY, HAPPY 94th birthday mother. I hope you have a FUN filled day and I hope you know how much YOU ARE LOVED by ALL OF US!
Enjoy your day and know that I "wish" I was joining you in your birthday celebration!
And all of you remember how I FEEL!
EIGHT "plus" is enough to fill MY HEART with LOVE!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment