EIGHT............

Sunday, August 14, 2011


children are enough to FILL my HEART with LOVE!

has been my blog theme since I started blogging so many years ago. I thought of the TV show that had that title....."eight is enough" and it seemed to fit my blog title. Then I thought about all the "spouses"
who joined our family and what they add to the dynamics and that is when the "plus" came in. Of course then there were the beautiful grandchildren!
Eight "plus" is enough to fill my heart with LOVE!
says it all.
What a beautiful and memorable few days this has been in my life! They came from far and wide......
James, Tam, Meghan & Braden opened their beautiful home to all of us.
Every one of them gave up their bedroom so that we could have a room to sleep in.
Tam had shopped, cooked and orchestrated everything to make the time FUN, with LOTS of GOOD food to eat!
Scott, Lisa, Aidan, Clara & Jack came from California
Ryan, Melissa, Kayla, Trevor and Savannah came from Vinceense, IN

Marnie came from Columbus, Ohio

Ben, Amanda & Owen came from Columbus OH
Eric brought his friend Irene and they came from Ft. Wayne, IN

Grant & Katie came from Provo, UT
"Last" but certainly not "least" is the youngest of the family.
Cameron came from Ft. Wayne, IN
(cameron, someone is always the baby of the family! :)
and we are glad it is YOU!

My mother and sister came from Galesburg, IL
They are in the entire family picture to which I could not snap and we will have to be patient and wait for the "real" pictures from the photographer.
Tam told the photographer that Grandma Thurman was 93 and Kelli thought she was SO CUTE! (and she is right) Kelli asked US if she could capture some pictures of "just her"!

Mother, Barb & Kay

Needless to say, I have LOTS more pictures and LOTS more fun filled moments in the blogs to come. We have today together and then this moment must end but I can tell you my heart is filled because of.......
EIGHT "plus" children who have
FILLED my HEART with LOVE!
yesterday......
today.......
and forever!


0 comments: