LIFE without

Thursday, January 6, 2011
a DRYER is not FUN!

My dryer has not been drying very well for some time and I TRIED everything I could to figure out the problem! I went outside and cleaned the vent! Cleaned the one inside..... and it would NOT dry so I finally called a repair man who would come and clean out my vent. It was suppose to be $60.00 and of course when he got to the house he said it was not the "normal" cleaning and he charged me double! It was a "little" better but still would not dry. I was so frustrated and figured I would have to buy a new one! (NOT in the budget!).
Eric came to my rescue and said he would LOOK at it......


Piece by Piece Eric took it apart . He ended up taking the entire
dryer apart and he took
pictures along the way so he would know how to
put it back together!


After a long time he had the dryer taken a part and found the
source of the PROBLEM!!
..............................................!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????????????????????????????????????

In the vent of the dryer.....these were blocking the flow
and not allowing the lint to move out!


all these shirt stays

Eric was amazing
I was truly impressed with his
solving problem abilities

I am back in the laundry business and so grateful that my "old" dryer still works!
THANK YOU ERIC!

EIGHT "plus" is enough to fill my heart with
LOVE

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Congrats to Eric! Being willing to try and then get rewarded with success, save $$ . . . . Excellent!

Amanda said...

Nice job Eric! Now you fellas need to watch your shirt stays!

Berry Family said...

What a great handy man!