HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN DEAR!!!!
Happy days to you all year!...........
What a "special & wonderful" young man Aidan Thomas Zinn is. He is celebrating the big double digit #10 birthday this year! Aidan is a "fine young man" and I am not just saying this because I am his Grandmother..... anyone crossing Aidan's path would tell you the same thing!! :)
He is multi talented doing well in school, playing many sports, and playing the piano. There are many more things I am probably not even aware of. It is really challenging to be so far away from the California grand children as I do not get to see them very often.....but I try hard to let them know how much I care and how much I LOVE THEM! Scott & Lisa are great at keeping me updated with pictures of their comings and goings. I enjoy the pictures so much and look through them often!

Tall & handsome!
:)

Fast & furious

well rounded with many talents!

If I had one wish it would be..........a happy, happy birthday to YOU from ME! :)
I love you Aidan
Happy Birthday, Happy Year!!
Love
Grandma Barb

1 comments:
Happy birthday Aidan!!
Post a Comment