My TWO SISTERS!
It is actually Kay's birthday today! (7-28)

this picture is about 38 years ago! isn't she beautiful and isn't Patrick "cute"!
And this is how it is today! Who knew then what life might deal us but I think even if you did know you would have said OK and risen to the challenges. Maybe even looked forward to passing the tests!
I am doing this blog to wish them a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I could be there in person to celebrate both of "your days" as you do the combined celebration tonight! I admire you kay for your "determination" and "fortitude". No matter what health issues is thrown your way you continue to "rise up" and "go forth"! May this coming year be a better year for you! May we create the time to spend together making new memories that will carry us through our "senior years"!
On July 30th it is Connie's birthday

This picture is also about 37 years ago! Connie always "looked" like a movie star! Tony.....well, I am unsure what his thoughts were......the candy cane looked good but Santa Barry he was not sure if it would be worth going for!
What fun memories I have of times together! I was the blessed one because I am the "middle" child. There is lots said about the middle child but I was in the best of both worlds. Connie was my older sister and blazed a trail for us other two to follow in being a hard worker. Connie worked hard as Kay and I played but we watched as she went off to St. Mary's to work in their kitchen at such an early age! She was always busy doing something or working on a project. She continues to work hard and continues to be there for her children/their children and the rest of us. WE LOVE YOU!
See what I mean! This was a memoiral day project for my mom's bathroom and this was the "clean up crew"! OK...so I was not in the clean up crew. I have to take the pictures so that I can blog and put them on face book! So that my children can complain about the pictures I take that are not good ones to post. If I was not doing that.......how could I do my part!
I hope you guys have fun at the birthday party. I do wish I could be there but hopefully I will in Sept or Oct and we can JUST HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Connie
&
Kay
:)



0 comments:
Post a Comment